- Al Cardillo, President, HCA
- Jim Clyne, President/CEO, LeadingAge NY
- Bea Grause, RN, JD, President, HANYS
- Eric Linzer, President/CEO, New York Health Plan Association
- Bonnie Litvack, MD, President Elect, Medical Society of the State of New York
- Rebecca Fuller Gray, RN, MBA, Executive Vice President for Clinical and Program Affairs, HCA (moderator)
Leaders from key organizations representing the spectrum of care will discuss the priority needs and challenges confronting the system from their vantages. With an eye toward the future, panelists will explore their vision for integrated cross-sector solutions to core issues of access, system functionality, quality, and cost. The discussion will give insight to providers, practitioners and plans alike on how we can collectively act to achieve a better patient experience and better patient outcomes.